Last week, an ape ate a boy's butt, and Wednesday a 46-year-old disabled man from Brazil, Indiana, awoke to a bloody left foot and two missing toes. Roger Brown says his 6-month-old pit bull puppy, who's named Bo, gnawed on his foot while he slept. Roger, who suffers from diabetes, contends it was his fault for not tightly wrapping his wound like he did on previous nights. Furthermore, he's decided not to euthanize Bo, but to continue raising the animal as his pet. We'll update you on how this ends.