Friday, December 6, 2013

'...You Can Go Party. You Can Drink. You Can Come Home With Two Toes Missing'


Here's a story we -- nor police -- can't figure out. Last October, Margirae Peek of Jacksonville, Florida, says she went out for drinks with some friends when she awoke in a daze surrounded by strange men in car at a gas station with a gun pointed at her head. Startled, she jumped out of the moving car. While supposedly fleeing for her life, two of her toes were severed. Margirae says she was roofed, but according to the police report only states she was intoxicated. It's unclear if she was sexually assaulted, because the police report makes no mention of it. Margirae told a local TV news station: "I never thought this would happen to me. I never thought that night that I went out to have fun to have a couple of drinks and chill with a few people I knew, that I would not come home that night. I wouldn't come home until five days later with a part of my body missing....It's not just a body part that's missing, my heart is hurting. I have to struggle everyday with being scared." Um, sorry to hear that, but.......


source: WTLV
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment