Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello, 911? My Granddaughter Refuses to Go Buy Me Beer



We like Rosie Pate. While the rest of us were still in bed after a long night of partaking in New Year's Eve libations, the 68-year-old from Memphis was arrested New Year’s Day after she called 911 for “assistance getting beer” because her granddaughter refused buy it for her. According to the police report, however, Rosie told officers she slapped her granddaughter and called 911 for police assistance in getting a beer. In an interview with WREG, Rosie disputes the officers' report. “I told police that’s what me and my granddaughter got to arguing about a coke and a 20-ounce can of beer," she said. "I told police that’s what me and my granddaughter got to arguing about a coke and a 20-ounce can of beer....I wouldn’t dare dial 911 to tell the police to bring me some beer. No ma’am.” Rosie was arrested and charged with domestic assault for slapping her granddaughter, which left a scratch under her eye and making a non-emergency 911 call. She faces a $50 fine.



source: WREG


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment