Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Lady Crashed Her Car into Church, Stabbed Her Husband Because God Told Her To



We don't even know what to say about this. Aside from it's nuts! Last Sunday, Steven Hamman from Church Hill, Tennessee called police after his wife drove her car through the front doors of a local church. She called him to come to the church. When Steven arrived at the church, he found her lying in front of the altar. She then stabbed him in the chest with a large kitchen knife. He pulled the knife from his chest, returned to his apartment, which is across the street from the church, and waited on police and emergency workers to arrive. Stephanie Hammon, who was found 20 minutes later at a hospital, told police she was angry because her husband was “worshipping the NASCAR race at Bristol.” According to the news release, Stephanie said she had decided to live for God, and that God told her she should not smoke marijuana all day and night. God said that she only needed to smoke pot to relax at night. She also said God wanted her to get in the church. According to the release, she said, “So God told me He wanted me in there, so I drove my car through the front doors.” Stephanie continued speaking to police and said the devil told her to bring the knife with her. “I laid down in front of the altar until he got there,” she said, according to the news release. “I prayed I would not have to use it on him, but I did.” She then asked if her husband was dead and said she smokes a lot of weed. “I love to smoke it,” she said, according to the release. “Sometimes when I do, I start seeing things that others don’t. Isn’t God good? He told me this would happen, and just look, I am okay.” This bitch has lost her mind.

Here's the 911 call:



Sidebar: Steven remains hospitalized in fair condition. Meanwhile, Stephanie was charged with attempted first-degree murder and felony vandalism. She remains in jail without bond.

source: KCTV

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment