Thursday, May 22, 2014

Children Electrocuted While Swimming in Pool

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
Last month, a frightening scene unfolded in Hialeah, Florida when three children were shocked while in a swimming pool. In the newly released surveillance video, you can see the moment a girl touches the rail. Her head jerks back and she freezes, her muscles paralyzed by the electricity. A man was able to rescue the girl, but shortly thereafter, another child is electrocuted. A man rushed over to the water's edge, risking his own life, and pulled the girl's limp body out of the water. In all, three children were hospitalized. City inspectors say a pool pump was not put in properly and malfunctioned.

source: WPLG

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment