Monday, May 11, 2015

Cissy Houston on Bobbi Kristina: 'She’s Not Progressing at All'



Almost four months after Bobbi Kristina was found face down in a bathtub full of water, the 22-year-old's condition has not improved, according to her grandmother. “She’s the same, she’s not progressing at all,” Cissy Houston told Entertainment Tonight. “She not gone yet, but you know, whatever the Lord decides, I’m ready for her. I have nothing to do with that. That’s His job. It’s His territory, you know? And I understand it.” She adds: “I’d like to thank everybody who was praying. Who really knows the worth of prayer and I’m sure it’ll get through. You know, praying along with me. It’s all I can tell you. I’m just waiting for whatever happens.” After her father petitioned the court to gain access to Bobbi Kristina's inheritance, a judge appointed Bobby Brown -- along with aunt Pat Houston -- co-guardians of Bobbi Kristina. They will will jointly make decisions about her care.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment