Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bobbi Kristina's Family Pulls Plug, Sues Nick Gordon for $10 Million for Assault, Theft

After comatose for almost 5 months, Bobbi Kristina's family has accepted the inevitable -- they have have pulled the plug and finally allowing her to die.
Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has deteriorated and she's been moved to hospice care, her aunt, Pat Houston, announced Wednesday. Houston's spokeswoman emailed a statement to reporters, saying the 22-year-old daughter of the late Whitney Houston, who's been unconscious after being found unresponsive in a bathtub in her Georgia home earlier this year, is "in God's hands now." "Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown's condition has continued to deteriorate. As of today, she has been moved into hospice care. We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God's hands now. " [...] When a patient is moved to a hospice, it's usually to provide specialized care for the final stages of a terminal illness, with the goal of providing comfort and pain-control medication. [...] Despite months of treatment in two Atlanta hospitals and a rehab facility, including being placed in an induced coma, she has never regained consciousness. Her father, Bobby Brown, and members of his family have said at various times that she was awake or that she was getting better. Her boyfriend, Nick Gordon, with whom she shared her home, has begged to see her and been refused by her family. Her grandmother, gospel great Cissy Houston, has been candid from the beginning about her condition not improving. She said in April that doctors told her Bobbi Kristina suffered "global and irreversible brain damage" and that she remained unresponsive.

source: USA Today
Meanwhile, Bobbi Kristina's estate has slapped Nick Gordon, her and her late mother's alleged drug dealer, boyfriend and terrible actor for $40 million $10 million for beating her and stealing her money.
Bobbi Kristina was the victim of a nefarious plot by her boyfriend Nick Gordon, who secretly stole cash from her Whitney Houston inheritance, and physically abused her ... according to Bobbi's conservator. Bobbi Kristina's estate filed a $40 million lawsuit against Gordon on Wednesday ... accusing Gordon of regularly transferring funds from her account to his account, including $11,000 AFTER she'd fallen into the coma. The docs also say Gordon was beating Bobbi Kristina, and on one occasion dragged "her upstairs by her hair." He also allegedly punched her in the face and knocked out a front tooth. Bobbi Kristina intended to reveal the abuse she was suffering to a close friend. According to the docs, she had set up a time to meet that friend on Jan. 31 ... but she never made it. Instead, Bobbi Kristina was found face down in her bathtub that morning with a swollen mouth and another tooth knocked out. The lawsuit doesn't squarely blame Gordon for those injuries, but it strongly hints at it -- and as we've reported ... police have been investigating Nick. The suit was filed by Bedelia Hargrove -- who the court appointed in May ... as conservator over Bobbi Kristina's financial affairs.


Hargrove said in a statement: “Today I filed a lawsuit on behalf of Bobbi Kristina Brown. I filed this lawsuit to pursue justice on behalf of Bobbi Kristina Brown. No human being, male or female, should endure what Bobbi Kristina endured. Pat Houston and Bobby Brown have done all they can to take care of Bobbi Kristina since this terrible tragedy occurred. I have worked closely with both of them and we all want the very best for Bobbi Kristina. This lawsuit represents our collective efforts to get justice for Bobbi Kristina. We pray that justice will be done for her and that it will be swift.”

sources: TMZ | Gossip Cop
The real drama and mud-slinging is about to begin and we're here for it.

Update: The Roswell Police Department say they’ve turned over their investigative file in the death of Bobbi Kristina to the district attorney, who will determine whether any charges will be filed. Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said Thursday in a statement to The Associated Press that his office will be “reviewing the case with greater interest” in light of new circumstances regarding her health. He added,an announcement on charges, if any, would be made at “the appropriate time.”

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment