Monday, November 17, 2008

Michelle Williams bullied

Friend-to-the-show Michelle Williams and "the other one" from Destiny's Child says she was bullied, emotionally and physically, a child.

WOW!

“I still don’t know why I was singled out. I can only assume it was because my mother dressed me nicely and I was smart and applied myself at school.”
“The girls were the worst. They would call me names, hit me and threaten to kill me. Once I was beaten so badly that the school arranged for a patrol person to walk me home every day.”

Where are these chicks now?
“They have multiple children, probably by multiple fathers, and some of them have been in prison.... I’m blessed I didn’t follow that curve."

Damn straight!

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment