Monday, January 5, 2009

Kevin Federline Has A Fashion Line...for Boys


We guess that's an audience he knows well, since he has so many damn children.

But a clothing line?

Really.

Who doesn't have a clothing like now-a-days? We're gonna keep a list.

"I’m building my own brand, Otzi. We’re starting out with young boys’ clothes. For the last two years, picking out clothes for my kids has been my life. So I’m really excited about that and it’s something I can stay at home and do. ...I had to create all kinds of opportunities that I could work on from home or be based in one place,” he says.

Perhaps he should get a job outside of the home, 'cause all it seems to be doing is causing him to spend money on whores and weed and getting fat as a house.


PS: We just got word that singer Amy Winehouse will also be designing a line of her own with top British label Fred Perry.

For the love of humanity, this gotta stop!

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment