Friday, January 23, 2009

Lil Kim Says Naturi Naughton is a Dreadful, Tasteless, Talentless Back-up Singer Who Can't Act!




Lil Kim sucked it up and finally saw the film 'Notorious' about the life of rapper Notorious BIG, whom she was in a relationship with for many years. We've reported before how dissastified Kim was about the film, but that was before she saw it.

Now that she's seen the film, Kim is P.Oed and comes out with guns blazing at the "actress" who plays her, singer Naturi Naughton, calling her every name in the book.

I feel like I was not portrayed how I should have been in this movie. I was in love with BIG and he was in love with me. I was never a JUMP-OFF, I know this and BIG knew this. I wasn’t even able to choose who I wanted to portray me in this movie. I would have never picked Naturi, she doesn’t have a Lil Kim aura at all! She looks nothing like I looked back then. We have NO similarities. Watching her on-screen was so “dreadful” as Simon Cowell would say. She is tasteless and talentless. Never once did she contact me for input or to get a feel of me for the character. A “TRUE” actress would contact the source to be the best they can be in portraying someone. That told me right there, she wasn’t right for the part and not to mention, Naturi has got to be one of THE worst actresses I’ve ever seen and I can’t believe they chose her. I really can’t! Another thing is, I have been dealing with legal matters as far as them not wanting to pay me and sh*t for this movie, got a lawyer involved, so everything is cool with that, but it still doesn’t change my views and feelings. This is truly Faith and Ms. Wallace’s movie. And Ms. Wallace is right, this isn’t a Lil’ Kim movie and it’s not about me. I didn’t want it to be about me, I wanted it to be REAL though. And that it is NOT. I take no part in this movie and have nothing to do with it. I love BIG and will never stop reppin him. There is NOTHING anyone can do about it. The world will see the Lil Kim story, THE REAL ME! Not some made up bullsh*t portrayed by a talentless has-been back up singer.

So, in short: Kim was not happy with the film.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i would have to agree with kim, naturi was horrible!

Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't Naturi contact her??? She's not an actress by any means. If I was lil Kim I'd be upset that they way I was portrayed too.

Anonymous said...

No disrespect to Lil Kim, but she was portrayed in the movie as being promiscuous and thats how she sppeared to us. Her acting may have not been the greatest because it was her first film. She had the freaky, hardcore, blunt appeal that Lil Kim has. But the focus of the movie was Biggie. Lil Kim is salty because the chick playin her didn't contact her so she could tell her the truth about her and Biggie. Whatever the situation was with the love between them, she didn't have a ring...

Anonymous said...

Personally, Lil Kim should be mad at the people behind the movie (Diddy/Mrs. Wallace/Faith and others) and not Naturi Naughton. She was excellent in "Notorius". Lil Kim is just salty because Mrs. Wallace/Faith/Diddy and the writers portrayed her as slutty piece of sh*t that BIG had no real love for.

Naturi tried out for the role and got it... she's the talent, not the writer, director or producer of the movie. She totally and entirely mad at the wrong person. Kim actually wanted Christina Milian to play her in this movie (BTW Kim, no matter how many surgeries, hair weaves or skin bleachings that you get, you will never EVER look like Christina Milian).

Anonymous said...

Poor Naturi cant catch a break. I saw the movie and to be honest I thought that it DOWNPLAYED Kims sluttyness and I felt bad for her character. Naturi was a good choice to play Kim she isnt a dead ringer but skin color frame and looks were similar to the original Kim.

Anonymous said...

Lil Kim was portrayed according to what she was to Biggie a "Jumpoff"...They may have had a mutual respect and love for each other but at the end of the day...he was another woman's husband. Therefore she was the other woman...

Anonymous said...

Why is she upset ? Lil Kim was never hot .. one album .. written by Big .. she's mad the girl didnt look or act like lil Kim ?.. shit , lil Kim now don't even look or act like lil Kim , what did they miss ? Big married Faith , you WERE A JUMP-OFF !! There are different degrees of jumps .. some jumps are good friends who like each others hump and come back for more .. little feelings , good sex and ocassional fights .. it eventually fizzles but a man can have two or three of those at a time , as can a woman .. no dis.. all love and understanding ... feelings do get hurt but in the end .. it's all life . .. movie was good . be happy and enjoy your resurgence. It's a recession out here , you wanna f#ck up that money ? .. Don't do it . When Big went .. so did Junior Mafia .. dont make that happen again .

Anonymous said...

I know I am mad late but I am just now seeing this article...I have the movie...Naturi did a good job, and honestly I didn't get the feeling of kim being a jump when I saw the movie...I saw a young girl who was in love with a man who didn't know how to love her back. Plus wasn't Big with Charlie Baltimore at the time of his death anyway? Lil kim should have been mad at the writers not Naturi if she didn't like how she was portrayed. Lil kim doesn't even look like lil kim these days...Naturi looked more like the old lil kim then lil kim does herself...for the record...Naturi stated she did try to reach out to Lil Kim but lil kim never reached back...

Post a Comment