Friday, February 20, 2009

Sure, Kanye's Gaybot is a Nude Model, But She Gets Him and He Gets Her



Krazy Kanye debuted his new gaybot, model Amber Rose, at Fashion Week in NYC recently.

While the rest of the world is wondering who she is, music video purveyors and nudie mag readers know exactly who Amber Rose is.

And, apparently, Kanye knows who she is too. And he digs her for just who she is.

Friends to Krazy Kanye are saying the two gets each other. One tells the Daily News:
“She’s going to be good for him. Amber is a model with a fly, out-there, in-your-face style and attitude, just like Kanye. She’s his match. Traveling with Kanye can be rough — press swarms him wherever he goes — but Amber is cool and collected about it all. She doesn’t care about industry stuff, and she actually understands Kanye.”

That's until he trades this gaybot in for the next model. Which wouldn't be a bad thing: Life after Kanye can take you places.


Read more about freaky-deaky bisexual(?) Amber after the jump.

From Smooth Magazine:

What up, Amber?
Give us a little background on yourself. I was born and raised in South P
hiladelphia. I’m 25 years old. I’m the most feminine tough girl you will ever meet. [laughs]

What makes you tough?
I’m very real and very blunt. I’ve been through a lot, so I have pretty tough skin. But at the same time, I’m feminine in every way. I love clothes and makeup and getting dolled up just like any other female.

What’s your ethnicity?
I’m half Italian and half Cape Verdean. It’s definitely an interesting combination. People are never really able to guess what I am most of the time.

It takes a confident woman to shave off her hair.
Yeah. I am pretty confident in my beauty, and I don’t see a need to hide behind hair. Besides, I can get ready to go out a lot faster now that I don’t have to spend a half-hour doing my hair.

You also have to be confident to survive in South Philly. What was it like growing up there?
It was a tough neighborhood. I went to an all-Black school where I was the only “White girl.” I had to fight a lot because I didn’t look like everyone else. A lot of girls used to pick on me and pull my hair. The kids would tease me by saying I was adopted because my mom was so dark and I look White. People would find every reason to antagonize me.


Ahhh, two cheers to some good ole bisexual loving.


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment