Thursday, March 26, 2009

Before She Became Octomon, Nadya Suleman Was A Stripper


Long before she become a mother of 14, Nadya Suleman tried to make ends meet as an exotic dancer. According to a report in the National Enquirer, Suleman recently confessed to a brief stint as a stripper.

“I was 18 and at a very investigative stage of my life,” Suleman allegedly told a close friend. “I had not even kissed a boy. But I entered a dance/lingerie contest in a club near my home. I danced and paraded in lingerie. Then, when I was 19, I went to a gentleman’s club and performed as a topless dancer.”

But she soon realized dancing was only part of the act.

“I only did it one night,” Suleman was heard to say. “I quit when I found out I was expected to perform lap dances on the customers.”

She reassures us that she wasn't giving happy endings in the backroom, though.

"It's true that I was a topless dancer, but that's all," she insisted.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment