Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Margaret Cho Is Working on a Music Album


One of our favorite comedians (we love. love. love.) Margaret Cho, is working on a music album, tentatively titled Guitarded (probably because she has to learn how to play the guitar and write music); it will be released next year.

What can we expect on the album? Classic raunchy Margaret.
They're all pretty dirty. The titles are things like, "I'm in Love with Someone Else, so Fuck You" and "Eat Shit and Die." But the songs themselves are so very beautiful. One of the ones I'm doing with Patty Griffin is an imagined duet with me and my dog. You know, if my dog could sing to me, what would he say? That one is sort of whimsical, but others are real raunchy. It's like my stand-up comedy but in song form.

Can't wait.


Source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment