Monday, April 27, 2009

Kim Kardashian Wears a Blonde Wig


We had no idea the impact Kim Kardashian's hair has on the world; People are literally going mad.

Do we care? No!

The reality show star famous for her big ass and making a sex tape (thanks Joel Mchale) posted several photos on Twitter yesterday along with:
"I WENT BLONDE!!!! Do u like it?" and "I'm LOVING my blonde hair!"

Then she went out and about in NYC doing what she seems to do best - shop and pose for the camera ...(now click)...

Some are drawing comparisons to Beyoncè and J. Lo. Both Beyonce and J. Lo wear some of the fiercest (and most expensive) wigs money can buy. Neither leave home without one perched atop their head.

So, alas, Kim's blonde hair is a wig, too.

"It's a wig! Did I have you fooled? I did a fabulous photo shoot this weekend and they put this hair piece on! It's making me want to dye my hair and maybe go lighter for the summer," Kim wrote on her Web site today.

She's a beautiful girl, but really....

If only these girls can help Verdine White, cause Miss Honey needs a new wig. STAT!
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have NEVER lied about Miss Verdine. LOOOOL!

Post a Comment