Monday, April 6, 2009

Matt Drudge: 'I Do Not Love Sex With Men'


Out Magazine rolled out its “Power 50” - the 50 most influential gays and lesbians - and blogger Matt Drudge, who isn't knowingly or openly gay, was on it.

In the write-up, the magazine said: “The archly conservative 42-year-old … also happens to love Chaka Khan, The Young and the Restless, and sex with men … Unfortunately, his agenda is often anti-gay, anti-choice, and anti-tolerance”

Matt, was quit to respond:

“False. False. False. I do not love sex with men. My site is not anti-gay. I present both sides of the anti-choice-life issue... I liked Chaka in the eighties, and have not watched Young and the Restless in twenty years! But I do watch Judge Judy!”

Note to self: Young and the Restless makes you gay.

Sidebar: If you don't "love" sex with men, does that mean you like it or do it then feel ashamed afterward?

He and Jada Pinkett Smith both ought to take an "How to Be Clearer When Denying Gay Rumors" class.

I think you can enroll in of those at the Learning Annex.

No?
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment