Monday, April 13, 2009

WTF! Man Breaks into Tila Tequila's House, Kills Her and Her Dog


But a deranged man did break into her Twitter account and posted the above Tweet.

Later the "real" and very alive Tila, made these posts:

  • “Pt1 This is Tila. I am deeply sorry for the earlier post about me being dead. I don’t know who logged into my account and wrote that.”
  • “Pt.2 but someone did indeed break into my house. It’s been a very scary night for me. it’s 4:10am now and have been dealing with it all.”
  • “Pt.3 too much has happened. I am scared, exhausted and drained but I am ok! Want to apologize to my fans who were worried about me”
  • “Im moving into a different house very soon because I have a stalker who is very much so endangering my life at the moment….I love u all.”
  • “They Broke everything in my living room….EVERYTHING IS SHATTERED! I’m so sad right now….this sucks.”
  • “Then I found my dog locked in the trunk of my car!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been crying all night. THis is fucked up. I’m sad and shocked and bye”

Are you friggin' kidding me?!?
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment