Monday, May 4, 2009

Pink Likes Girls, Too. She's Bisexual


After denying rumors she's gay as recently as last October, Pink is now coming out of the closet. Yes, she's a lesbian. Or, rather, she's bisexual.

"I'm not embarrassed about being bisexual. This is who I am," she tells News of the World. "Love is pure and I try to keep it that way. This is who I am, what I feel. I think it's unnecessary to draw the subject out, but I think it even more stupid not to discuss it. It seems as if bisexuality is a trend and I should whip up the masses. Well, I don't believe in trends, I just believe in me."

No one is quite surprised about this. We aren't. Frankly, Pink always has that How You Doin' aura.

After these comments were published, her rep fired back at the newspaper saying the quotes were "entirely fabricated".

Pink said, via Twitter, “i just read that im bisexual. so 1991. good thing people write articles about me so i can get my facts str8. i mean straight. read on people.”

Too late, Pink. The kitty cat is already out of the bag.

How You Doin'! and Allllrrriiight!

Wonder if this part of her is something her husband enjoys, too.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Bruh L said...

Hell, is this a surprise to ANYONE????
I was surprised when she married a
man! She LOOKS like the stereotype
for lesbians, and I always thought
she likely was.

Post a Comment