Friday, May 22, 2009

Woman Says Simon Cowell Forced Her to Choke His Ex-Girlfriend


After Tuesday's taping of American Idol, a crazy woman rolled up on Simon Cowell's ex-girlfriend and proceeded to choke her. Remember?

The woman - Janice Thibodeaux - who has been charged with a felony battery assault and is still in jail on $52,000 bail, got the chance to explain herself. And guess what? She blames Simon!

She has yet to speak with an attorney, but Radaronline swooped down and got the story.

I wasn’t cool with Simon Cowell choking Paula Abdul on the show last week and with her crying-out ‘help’ as he did so. Nobody said anything about that so I wanted to confront him about it because that is not appropriate behavior, is it?

She [Seymour] was taking some photographs with her camera and I knew she was his girlfriend so I went up to her to tell her how I felt. We started arguing and then I put my hands around her neck and started choking her just like Simon had done with Paula. Then I walked away and I was tackled by the police but I don’t regret what I did because of what Simon did to Paula, nobody seemed to care about that.

On what planet is it OK to go up to someone and begin to choke them just because a person on TV - who's following a script - made you angry?

What a donkey!

Sidebar: She used to be a security guard on American Idol several years ago.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment