Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Writer of J.Lo's New Song is Pissed


A new track by Jennifer Lopez called "What Is Love" was leak on to the Internet yesterday. The song is written by Wynter Gordon, an aspiring singer, and produced by Rodney ‘Darkchild’ Jerkins.

However, Miss Wynter is none too happy with Jennifer's rendition of her song and on her Myspace page, she made her feelings know.

Over the past 2.5 years of me being signed to Atlantic Records I’ve grown as a woman and a person. I’ve written so many records about personal issues in my life. One of them was about me not knowing what love is. I felt like so many woman have that same story. No fathers, families, abusive boyfriends and husbands, no parental support; they feel alone. I’ve had my few relationships and have yet to feel love. I wrote this song from a deep place in my heart.

If the world was gonna hear it, I wanted them to hear it right. You don’t serve dinner without a plate. If the world wasn’t gonna hear my version I thought maybe Jennifer would get the message heard. She’s a woman who has been through a lot and if I thought for one second her label wouldn’t have done justice to her and the record, it would have remained unheard.

It’s as good as gone to me now. The story was given a lifetime tv special instead of a movie. Sad.


Grease!



source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that Brandy on the left? lmfao

Post a Comment