Friday, August 7, 2009

Lady Gaga Admits She's A Hermaphrodite?


When Lady Gaga said she had a "really big donkey dick" she was obviously joking, because did did some back tucking recently a little peen popped out. Now she's been forced to admit that she's a intersex? Not.

Here's the quote that's been circulated around the Internet.
"It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal."

From what we've been able to find, Lady Gaga never said the above. In fact, it was made up by a blogger.


But - and however - How does she explain this video?



Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment