Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mike Tyson Talks About Death of His Daughter


Mike Tyson is speaking about the sudden, tragic death of his daughter, Exodus, for the first time. The four-year-old died last May after she was found unconscious with a power cord wrapped around her neck.

Speaking to ET, Mike says the pain still overcomes him, but says his recent acting jobs has helped him in the grieving process.
I really was beating myself up over my daughter. I was staying in the house, depressed; it was a dark moment in my life. This keeps me functioning as a healthy human being....I am working with dealing with it. I have spoken to a lot of people. I have become a member of an exclusive club no one wants to join. I have been told the pain never stops but you get over it. I am going through a process, trying to heal. I am in denial, because I don't know how to handle it. I don't know what to do or say. I appreciate everybody who supported me."



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment