Monday, August 10, 2009

Reggie Miller Told to Stop Messing With Other Guys' Wives - Via Airplane Banner!


Former Indiana Pacers baller Reggie Miller just got a wake-up call.

Last weekend someone paid a lot of money to fly the above banner over several California beaches, from Malibu to Santa Monica, advising him to "stop pursuing married women."

Ouch!

According to the Daily Mail, Reggie tried to "pursue" his neighbor Ali Kay, who's engaged to designer Diane von Furstenburg's son Alex.

The newspaper said there was a restraining order, but it was never filed.

According to that document, Reggie met Ali at a party in July 2008 and last March he bumped into her at a grocery store, then waited outside for an hour until she left, before following her up a highway.

He also allegedly harassed her by phone, including sending her 53 text messages over the course of less than four hours.

When confronted by Alex, who owns a surf shop in Malibu, Reggie threatened him.

"He said he had friends with guns. He implied I would get hurt if I didn't stop questioning him on his inappropriate pursuit of my fiancee and his attempts to subvert his efforts," Alex wrote.

The matter seemed to have ended when each party's lawyers got involved, and Alex issued a statement saying:

"I was very upset about Reggie's behavior towards my fiancée. I think people in Malibu share my views that being a famous basketball player should not provide some sort of shield against inappropriate behavior. Reggie sincerely apologized to me on a phone call with Ronald Richards, his attorney, and myself. I cannot comment further on the matter as I believe it has been resolved."

We guess that that apology wasn't enough. Or, is Reggie back to his old tricks again?





source

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reggie? Please. I always caught the How You Doin' vibe with him. Maybe I'm wrong, but chile, let me find out otherwise.. anyway, just for GP, How You Doin Reggie!

Post a Comment