Monday, August 10, 2009

Woman Paid $32,000 For Entire Business Class Section of Airplane -- For Her Dog!


How far would you go to make your dog comfortable on an airplane?

An Israeli woman named Rivkah forked over $32,000 for the entire business class section of an El Al flight so that her dog, a boxer named Orchuk, wouldn't have to fly with the plane's cargo.

“I didn’t think for a minute to leave Or, my little Orchuk, with the cargo,” Rivkah said. “I’ve been raising him for eight years and four months in France. I also didn’t mind having other passengers sit next to us. All that mattered to me was to have my baby with me during the flight so that I can take care of him. He is my child, not a dog. And he deserves the best."

There you have it: She believes Orchuk is a child and not a dog.

El Al, said they had to remove several seats to make room for the dog's, er, child's cage, told the Haaretz newspaper in Israel it had never had such a request before.

"But after the lady explained her special relationship with her dog and expressed her willingness to pay extra in order to fly with him, we agreed."




source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment