Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Drag Queens Fall in Love - With Each Other


They say you can't help who you fall in love with. In drag queen Sahara Davenport's case, she fell in love with another drag queen - which was something she was not into, but they're making it work.

Here's what Sahara, pictured, told the New York Times about her dating another drag queen.
At first it was like, “I don’t want to date no drag queen.” I guess it’s considered taboo and funny. I always have to set my friends straight and say, “We’re two gay men, and that is why we’re attracted to each other.” We don’t kiss in drag usually, it messes up our lipstick. Sometimes I’ll try, and she’ll be like, “Get away from me.”


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo! he/she looks like sheree! lol

Anonymous said...

Damn! I thought the same damn thing. HeRee!!

Anonymous said...

You sure thats not Wendy Williams

Post a Comment