Tuesday, October 6, 2009

LaToya Recalls Mom's Screams After Michael's Death


It's news no mother wants to hear. So, when Katherine learned Michael was dead, the Jackson family matriarch was in disbelief and overcome with grief.

On Britain's morning show GMTV, LaToya recalled those ear-screeching moans.
I was actually at home, my father called me. I was speaking with my business partner, who had just told me about Farrah (Fawcett). And I said, 'Oh my, who's next?' Because it always happens in threes. And the next thing (that happened) my father had called me and said, 'I need to you to rush over to the hospital immediately.' And I said, 'What is it?' And he said, 'It's your brother, Michael. They took him to the hospital.' He called back five minutes later and said, 'You have to go there, you have to. I hear it's serious, you have to go to the hospital.'

"I was driving over to the hospital and I was speaking to my mother's assistant, and I kept asking how he was doing, and he (the assistant) just wouldn't answer me. And I heard my mother in the background say, 'Who is that?' And she grabbed the phone and screamed down the phone, screamed at the top of her lungs, 'He's dead, he's dead.' And I heard it and I almost crashed the car so many times as I tried to get over there, even though I was only three minutes away."


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment