The New York Post reported that Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth claimed to have a copy of the script from “Sex and the City 2" and have published key details of the plot.
Warning: If you don't want to know what happened, turn away now.
- The situation looks bleak for Carrie, whose marriage with Mr. Big unravels after they lose everything in a financial scam.
- Seeking work, Mr. Big ends up in London, where he’s living in a rundown apartment, but cheats on Carrie — who dumps him before finding out she’s pregnant.
- At least she has a wedding to look forward to: Stanford Blatch, her gay best friend, will marry Anthony Marantino, one of Stanford’s former enemies. Performing at the reception is Liza Minnelli, who sings a cover of Beyoncé’s “Single Ladies.”
- Samantha, also hit hard by the financial scam, has to downgrade her glam lifestyle but can at least take comfort in the arms of Smith Jerrod, the ex she broke up with at the end of the previous movie.
- Miranda quits her law practice after getting sued. She and her husband Steve decide to open a restaurant.
- Besides the characters’ heavy financial losses, tough times in the real world will also be reflected in the film’s wardrobe choices, which an unnamed production insider says will be “less over-the-top but still stylish.”