Thursday, December 10, 2009

For One of The Women Involved in the Tiger Woods Sex Scandal, Her Silence Can't Be Bought


Late November, the National Enquirer published a story that turned Tiger Woods' world upside down.

In that article, Ashley Sampson revealed that her friend, Rachel Uchitel, told her she was having an affair with Tiger Woods and he wanted to leave his wife for her.

Now, Ashley (the blonde pictured above with Rachel) says Tiger's reps are "pressuring" her to change her story, but she's not having it and turned down their money.

"Tiger Woods' people offered me $200,000 to change my story and to deny he was having an affair with Rachel," Ashley, who is currently living at an undisclosed location because she fears for her safety, tells the Enquirer. "Before he finally offered a confession, he wanted me to say that 'I was not telling the truth about them' and that I was withdrawing my statements he was cheating on his wife with Rachel. But I turned him down flat, saying I would not lie for Tiger because the truth is the truth."

Sing, Ashley. Sing like a canary!

She also calls Rachel out for making her life a "living hell."

Rachel has trashed Ashley in the press, saying she's a hooker and a drug addict. Ashley is none too happy and is considering a lawsuit against her.

This story is gonna better and better, y'all.



Source: National Enquirer, Dec. 21, print edition.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

1 comments:

Walter said...

I too have history with a married man but once I learned that he was married(On my 21st Birthday) with kids, I made sure to end the relationship. He refuses to leave me alone after I told him that I wanted nothing to do with him. I so want to tell his wife but I do not have her number.

Advice anyone?

Post a Comment