Monday, January 11, 2010

Blagojevich: 'I'm Blacker Than Barack Obama'


Majority leader Sen. Harry Reid doesn't think President Obama is too black to scare white Americans, now disgraced Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich thinks he's "blacker than Barack Obama."

In an article appearing in the February issue of Esquire, Rod refers to the president as "this guy" and says Obama was elected based simply on hope.

"What the (expletive)? Everything he's saying's on the teleprompter," he told the magazine...."I'm blacker than Barack Obama. I shined shoes. I grew up in a five-room apartment. My father had a little laundromat in a black community not far from where we lived. I saw it all growing up."

Rod, look down!

Update: As expected, Rod has apologized. He said it was a "stupid thing to say." It was "stupid, stupid, stupid."



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment