Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teenager Sells Her Virginity For $32,190


Oh, boy. Here we go again. Last March a Romanian teenager sold her virginity online. She may already be with child or is infected with an STD, as a result.

Following her lead, a 19-year-old New Zealand student who offered her virginity for $32,000 to the highest bidder in an online auction supposedly to pay her college tuition has accepted an offer. After more than 1200 bids, she'll be sleeping with the person who paid $32,190.

"I have accepted an offer in excess of $45,000 New Zealand dollars (US $32,190) which is way beyond what I dreamed. Thank you to the more than 30,000 people who viewed my ad and to the more than 1,200 offers made," she said.

In the ad, she said she was a virgin, "with no medical conditions of any nature."

She added: "I have never had a sexual relationship and am still a virgin. I am offering my virginity by tender to the highest bidder as long as all personal safety aspects are observed. This is my decision made with full awareness of the circumstances and possible consequences."

BTW: Prostitution is legal in New Zealand.




source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment