Monday, May 3, 2010

Woman's Giant Boobs Left Her Bedridden


A Peruvian woman says she was stuck in bed for six months because of her enormous boobs.

OK, "enormous" is an understatement.

After giving birth to her third son seven years ago, 29-year-old Julia Manihuari's breasts grew to a gigantic N cup -- leaving her unable to move.

"It was awful. If I tried to get up I would faint because my breasts were so heavy," she said

Her right boob weighed in at over 15 pounds, and the left was 11 pounds.

Eventually the media paid for her trip to the city of Lima to get medical attention. Doctors diagnosed her with an extreme form of Bilateral Gynecomastia - an illness where the mammary gland keeps growing and they cut away 35 pounds of flesh because if left untreated, she would have suffered a fatal lung collapse.

Julia, who is 5 feet tall and is now a manageable 34B, says "before the operation I couldn't do anything, I just had to live with it, it got so bad that my breasts were touching my legs. I have always had a small build, and the stress on the rest of my body was agony. My breasts were growing by the day. I couldn't move because my boobs and belly were the same size. My breasts became so huge my skin had sores and I had trouble breathing."


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment