Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Man Accused of Killing His Mother Holds Craziest, Scariest Press Conference of the Year


Emilio Eduardo da Rocha Deveza is batshit crazy. Clearly. The 33-year-old was arrested in Cerro Azul, Paraná, Brazil for the murder of his mother, Jardim Carmem, recently. According to police, he killed his mother after she allegedly using his credit card without his permission.

Here's a translation of the crazy:
Emilio: "...My rights to remain silent, I don't wanna talk to Bandeirantes (TV station), all right?

Reporter: Why did you killed your mother?
Emilio:It doesn't matter to you, you clown! All right, sucker? I like the cameras, the mic for me is everything, but for you - I dont wanna talk to you… eh? DIE, YOU DEVIL!

Reporter: Say something to us.
Emilio: I'm talking! DIE, you DEVIL.

Reporter: What happened? Did she used you credit cards or...
Emilio: This is my business, all right. I want you to FUCK YOURSELF… son of a BITCH. Are you listening? Wanna record that? So...


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment