Friday, December 3, 2010

LISTEN: Woman Calls 911 to Report Stolen Snowman


A British woman recently spent some time building a snowman, but when she noticed it was missing she called police to alert them of the theft. True story.

"I haven't been out to check on him for five hours but I went outside for a [cigarette] and he's gone," she told the shocked 911 dispatcher. "I thought that with it being icy and there not being anybody about, he'd be safe." The 911 operator asks, "Do you mean an ornament?' The woman replies: 'No, a snowman made of snow, I made him myself. It ain't a nice road but you don't expect anybody to nick your snowman."



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment