Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cops Perform Full Body Cavity Search on Man During Traffic Stop


Last June, Shawn Venegas and his friend Brian Kidd were driving in Atlanta when three officers pulled them over at gunpoint and started searching for drugs. During that search, which took place during rush hour, Shawn, 29, says an officer told him to pull his pants down in the busy street, then proceeded to fondle his penis and conducted a full body cavity search -- which could mean two things: cop poked a finger (or his hand!) into Shawn's ass or lit up the area with a a flashlight.

“I feel like I've been molested by another man. I feel like I've been raped. It's degrading is what it is. I'm furious and I've never been mad all the time before in my life and that's how I am,” Shawn told WSBTV. “He had his gun pointed right at my face and said, ‘Get your hands up. Get your hands up.’ I said, ‘Sir, I just got out of school.'"

The three officers, who are part of the Red Dog unit, have been placed on administrative duty. Back in 2009, two of the three officers were also involved in the botched raid on the Atlanta Eagle, a gay bar.

“Just like we can't break the law, they can't either,” Shawns adds. “And that's why I’m doing this for the people of Atlanta so this stops.”

At this point, Shawn and Brian don't plan to sue.


In completely unrelated news out of Atlanta: Fabolous, whose real name is John Jackson, is accused of assaulting a restaurant bus boy during a visit to Atlanta, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The 31-year-old rapper is accused of assaulting Octavious Butler at Fox Sports Grill. In the suit, which was filed Monday, Octavious says Fabolous and an unknown person hit him in the head with a glass bottle and struck him with a closed fist while he was on duty at the restaurant. He says the attack was unprovoked. It's unclear how much of Fabolous' paper Octavious is trying to transfer into his bank account.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment