Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crazy Lady With World's Biggest Breast Implants Tried to Kill Herself Again

Sheyla Hershey, the 31-year-old Brazilian woman with the world's biggest breasts, has issues. That we know. In three years, the bipolar and delusional soul traveled to Brazil to have her breasts surgical enhanced from 34FFF to 38KKK to 51KKK then eventually settling 38MMM until she was diagnosed with deadly staph and strep infections that threatened to take her life; she had the implants removed so she could be around for her one-year-old daughter. Shock! She changed her mind and last Sunday she took a fistful of pills and is in a coma.
Husband Derek said: "Doctors don't know when she'll wake. I just pray she gets out of it." Brazilian Hershey, who lives in Houston, Texas, had her MMM-cup implants removed in September after getting an infection during an op to fit them. She was due to have an op to return her to a size KKK today. But the bipolar mum, who has been in therapy over her boob obsession, overdosed on Sunday - her second suicide bid in two months. After her first attempt, she said: "Once I reclaim my identity as the World's Biggest Boobs I can be a better role model for my daughter. I feel so ugly without my breasts. Without them, I don't know who I am."
Clearly, this woman needs more help than any medical professional can provide, we just hope she pulls through so someone can knock some sense into her pea brain that her two children are more important than some batty world record.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment