Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lady Sues After Boss Gave Her Dildo as Birthday Gift


A New York City woman, who claims she the victim of unwanted sexual harrassment by her employer, finally told her boss to take this job and shove it when he gave her a vibrating dildo her birthday. And now -- of course -- she's suing his ass!
Silvia Olveira had put up with the conversations about her boss' sex life. She endured his comments about her body. She even tolerated his clumsy attempt to stuff her paycheck in her back pocket, her legal papers allege. But when she opened up Ibrahim Mansi's birthday gift to her in October 2009 and found a sex toy, she had had enough. "Usually, I get a cake for my employees," Olveira, 34, said he told her. "When I opened it, I saw this thing. I was like, what is this? I didn't know what to do in that moment. I went outside and took the bag and threw it in the garbage. I called him and said, 'Don't do that anymore.' He said, 'Come on, girl. You don't know how to enjoy your life.' " After she came back inside after dumping the gift, Olveira said, "He asked me what I did with that thing, and I told him I threw it in the garbage." Her high-powered attorney, Matthew Blit, said Mansi "abused his position of power to force unwilling employees to appease his deviant sexual behavior."
Silvia also claims Ibrahim, 47, who owns Mansi International LLC, an insurance brokerage firms in Queens, NY, repeatedly slapped her on the ass, repeatedly tried to kiss her and asked that she sit on his lap. She's seeking an undisclosed amount. He says Silvia's allegations are untrue and she filed the suit in an effort to "blackmail" him.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment