Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina is Addicted to Cocaine: report

Like mother, like father...like daughter? Well, Bobbi Kristina, the 17-year-old daughter of crackhead Whitney Houston and crackhead Bobby Brown has not broken the cycle. She's addicted to cocaine, Xanax, Everclear (a hard liquor similar to rum and vodka), beer -- and oh, yes, weed; plus, she has had sex with more than 30 guys! That's according to an ex-boyfriend (believed to be Zach Jafarzadeh, 20) who spilled the tea to The National Enquirer -- and of course, provided them with photos of her snorting lines of cocaine (on an iPad?) at two different parties. He says Whitney supports Bobbi Kris' addiction by supplying the teenager with alcohol and prescription pills and the number to her coke dealer and that's just the half of it.
"Krissi is addicted to cocaine. I've tried to stop her, but all she said was, 'I'm just like my mother!'" the ex-boyfriend -- who dated her for 2 1/2 years -- told The Enquirer. "Whitney needs to see what her daughter is doing to herself. If Krissi doesn't stop soon, this addiction to cocaine will kill her!"

Krissi was 17 when snorted cocaine recently while partying at a friend's house in Alpherata, Ga., where she lives with her Grammy-winning mother.

"Krissi was pretty wired. I also saw her kiss a man and drink a 40-ounce bottle of Budweiser," divulged the young man, who eyewitnessed Krissi's behavior and snapped the photos.

Just days later he snapped pictures of Krissi snorting cocaine at another friend's party on the outskirts of Atlanta. "Krissi had been acting pretty strange. When she took the cocaine she became energetic, but shortly afterward she passed out," the former boyfriend revealed.

Her out-of control behavior has alarmed family members, who have long feared that she'd follow her parent's tragic path to addiction....
....

"Despite [Krissi making out with three of his friends at a party], we began to date. But during the first few months I knew her, I can't remember a time she stayed sober all day. But it was difficult to stop her from buying alcohol and drugs because her mother have her $1,000 a week. I saw Krissi do an eight ball -- an eighth of an ounce -- of cocaine om just two days with her friends.

The young man said he soon became a regular visitor to the legendary singer's home, but claims Whitney and her daughter had a strange relationship.

"Sometimes Whitney would appear to be concerned about Krissi, and she'd warn me to treat her well. But if I ever showed concern for Krissi being out of control, Whitney would snap at me," said the former boyfriend.

Six months after they began dating, the young man claims he'd managed to persuade Krissi to stop drinking in his presence.

"But when I wasn't with her, she'd go off the rails," he said. "One night Krissi passed out in a car and a girlfriend called me to help her back home. I came around and carried Krissi into the house and laid her on a couch in the living room. She;d wet herself. She briefly woke up and punched her friend in the face. Whitney went crazy when she found out us with Krissi. She grabbed a foot-long metal candleholder with a nail on it and chased me around the house. Thankfully, I managed to calm her down."

While her ex-boyfriend says Krissi kicked booze for a while after that, the teenager soon started drinking and drugging again -- with her mother's help.

"One time Whitney bought a case of beer for Krissi and her friends to drink in front of her. I couldn't believe it!" he said. "Soon Krissi was drinking very heavily again, as well as doing cocaine and smoking marijuana in her bedroom. She also had a Xanax prescription and was addicted to that. Once she had a meltdown because she'd run out, and Whitney found a pill to give her."

Krissi was sexually promiscuous with other guys during the 2 1/2 years they dated, he said.

"I told Whitney that her daughter had slept with over 30 guys. She gave me a concerned look, but never confronted Krissi about it," he said.

Distraught over Krissi's destructive behavior, the young man said he ended the relationship -- and she went off the deep end after he broke up with her.

"Krissi left a string of messages on my phone, saying that I'd gotten her pregnant and threatening to kill herself," he said.

Worried, he contacted her friends, and it became clear Krissi was lying to get attention.

The two still bump into each other at parties, and Krissi's drug use had escalated, says the ex-love.

"Seeing her still doing cocaine is heartbreaking," he said. "Krissi had everything going for her, but if she doesn't get help, I think this addiction to cocaine will her her."
Source: National Enquirer, March 14, print edition
This is tragic on so many levels. Last year, it was reported that Bobbi Kris was concerned about Whitney's continued drug use and went to her father to plan an intervention -- now it seems like it's Bobbi Kris who needs the help. She's always been a bit crazy, though! In 2008, she attempted to stab Whitney during an argument then tried to commit suicide by slashing her wrists. Soon after the attempted stab-ation, she was admitted to a psychiatric hospital where she met the ex-boyfriend who is now selling her out. Surprise, surprise, surprise! Although in the article he tries to portray himself as an innocent, we find it hard to believe he wasn't partaking in the underage drinking and drug use. Let's all gather 'round the prayer circle, and pray that Bobbi Kris and her mother get clean.


Update: Bobbi Kris, who turns 18 on Friday, took to Twitter to say she was set up -- but pay close attention to what she doesn't say. Ahem, like, we don't know: I don't snort cocaine or I don't drink or I'm not a slag!
“The pictures a former very dear person to me did this. Set me up to make it look exactly what it looks like. God will smite them yes..But it’s really not what it looks like.. People will do anything for money which is extremely sad, and I’m very hurt by this. Thing’s people do these days to hurt others is a shame. All I can do now, is keep my head up high, keep looking towards the lord. All the lord is telling me is be still. That’s all, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. I love my family so much. My mom just comforted me to the max, and I’m so thankful for her. Thank you so much lord for blessing me with an Phenomenal family and incredibly phenomenal mother. Thank you for giving me the strength to move forward and put things in the past. And the person that did this was a result of a horrible relationship that went sour. I was in love he was in love with money. I’ve learned My lesson. I’m so much greater and blessed for it today, and I believe nothing less. That is the last I will speak of this, let’s praise god And be greatful and thankful for your family, and people that truly love you, strength, courage, and life lessons learned.″
Update #2: When a friend of the Houston family asked Zach (pictured, below), who's an art student in Georgia, why he sold out Bobbi Kris for some paper, he said: "i don’t know you and i understand your trying to be a good friend but you don’t know anything about this sh*t, so stay out of it. that family knows nothing of 'god.'"

Update #3: Just three years, Bobbi Kris told friends: "zachary, the love of my life and gorgeous boyfriend.. isn't he amazing? ;p i love that guy more then life itself dude." More than her mother? More than coke and booze and sex? Interesting.



Update #4, March 9: Whitney and Bobby are sending Bobbi Kris to an outpatient rehab program, according to the Enquirer. After the photos became public, summoned a a family meeting. "Whitney called Bobby and they agreed that Krissi needs rehab. They also agreed on a tough-love move to shake Krissi up, and Whitney returned a Lexus convertible that she'd bought for Krissi's birthday," said a source. Krissi's 18th birthday party in the Bahamas was also cancelled. The 18-year-old "cocaine addict" is defiant. She denies "that she has a problem. She says hat she does cocaine for fun and isn't addicted," said the source.
[source: National Enquirer, March 21, print edition]

Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment