Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lady Buys 7-year-old Daughter Boob Job For Her Birthday

Sarah Burge, the British woman known as The Human Barbie, for obvious reasons, gave her daughter, Poppy, a $9850 voucher for breast implants as a gift on her seventh birthday. The 50-year-old, who has spent more than $800,000 on plastic surgery, tells Closer magazine, "some people think it's controversial and I get angry when strangers say I'm a bad mother because I don't think there's any harm in giving her this gift. Poppy is a normal kid who is good at sports and loves playing outside. Girls don't want Snow White and Cinderella any more." And, it appears that Poppy is drinking the kool-aid, she adds, "I wanted a new computer, a holiday and a voucher for surgery. When I got it all, it was a dream come true. All my friends were jealous. I can't wait to be like Mummy with big boobs. They're pretty." Quick, someone call DYFS!


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment