Monday, June 13, 2011

Soulja Boy Doesn't 'Like' White People

...And, oh, yes, he doesn't appreciate white people "liking" him on Facebook for the purposes of hating on him. Can't we all just get along?

Update: He claims he was "hacked". In a statement to TMZ, the "rapper" says, "I wanted to clear the air and let everyone know that my Facebook got hacked....I had administrators on my account that no longer work with me. The hackers used these old accounts to post hateful messages. This was not done by me or anyone on my team and I'm upset that I am being labeled as a racist and homophobic person."



via
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment