We've seen babies talking, dancing and even catching the holy spirit, but this Russian baby singing to her father playing an acoustic version of Metallica’s “Nothing Else Matters” is pretty awesome.
Make it a great weekend. We'll be back Monday. While we're away, if you have a tip about a story or something we should look into, post or get a chuckle from, please direct it here.
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- Rappers are going to prison! One idiot posted a video online of him showing off his dogfighting operation; Beanie Sigel was sentenced for tax evasion and another rapper was arrested for buying more than 27,000 stolen credit card numbers.
- Madonna got sued for stealing music for her megahit "Vogue."
- Former boxer Evander Holyfield was evicted from his foreclosed mansion.
- A bounty hunter wrongly arrested a number, but after realizing his mistake he demanded she pay him money for gas.
- Mother of the Year alert.
- A pastor was arrested after he tried to burn down her home for the insurance money.
- A distracted police officer ran over a woman with his police cruiser.
- A woman was sentenced to prison for performing illegal butt injections.
- A woman said her female boss asked her to move in with her and her husband, sleep with her husband and have his babies.
- A woman said she was raped by strippers at a gay club.
- We watched a dog jumping through a field and learned how to catch a kangaroo.
- And then there was this crazy lady.