Yes, this is a real ad for a real place.
Make it a great weekend. We'll be back
Here are some of the week's lowlights (and some highlights, too).
- President Barack Obama will be president for four more years.
- His re-election caused some to go mad. There was a riot in Mississippi, a lady threatened to assassinate the president, and then there was this lady who disowned her son because he voted for Obama. Luckily, a Fox news reporter provided these lunatics with the quickest and most direct route out of the United States to Canada.
- An idiot was forced to wear an "idiot" sign because she's an idiot.
- A 21-year-old woman who married a 61-year-old man obviously didn't get the memo: Marry well.
- After three months in a freezer, Sherman Hemsley will finally be buried.
- A man beheaded his wife and mother of their six children supposedly because he thought he was Jesus.
- Speaking of crazies: A man high on meth attacked a police officer then fell on his face in the woods -- all this after he was Tasered five times.
- An attorney drew penises on his office walls and left left feces on urine on the floor after he was evicted.
- A lunatic stalker shot her ex-boyfriend five times then herself.
- Woman bought an iPad for $200 from a man at the gas station and is shocked that it was fake.
- A pastor was arrested for molesting two men during counseling sessions to make turn them straight.
- CNN's Don Lemon is a whiny 12-year-old girl.
- A TV news cameraman's live shot came to an abrupt end when he got assaulted and robbed on-air.
- Man was finally arrested after crank calling 911 more than 3,600 times over the past year.
- And then, there was the sickest and most disturbing thing we saw and read all week.