Thursday, May 9, 2013

Man Blows Up Home After His Wife, Children Went on a Picnic Without Him


A Polish man was critically injured after he decided to blow up his house when he realised his wife and children had gone on a picnic without him. According to local reports, Czeslaw Kaminski, 69, was so incensed when he woke to find a note from his wife to say that she had gone away for the day with the children that he decided to destroy the family home to teach her a lesson. Czeslaw started a fire in the basement and threw two gas cylinders on top of the property, but he wasn't able to flee in time and he was caught in the blast when the house was blown to smithereens. He is currently in a coma. His wife, Grazyna, told local media, "He called me on [my cell phone] and demanded that I go home, but when I refused he said he was going to get revenge. I did not take him seriously and then I returned home to find this."

source: Austria Times
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment