Friday, October 25, 2013

Man Flees Burning Home, Re-Enters to Rescue Beer



Walter Serpit has his priorities straight. Do you? When fire broke out in his home in Columbus, Georgia, yesterday and everyone made it out safely, Walter, who walks with a cane, wobbled back in the burning house to retrieve his beer. He told a local TV station: "I told them to get the kids out and everything, and me myself, being an alcoholic, I was trying to get my beer out. I went back into the house like a dummy and the door shut on me because this back draft was about to kill me." He was able to grab several cans of beer and escaped the home without injury.



source: WTVM


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment