Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Basketball Player Died From Choking on Chewing Gum in Her Sleep: report

Shanice Clark, a 21-year-old student and basketball player at California University of Pennsylvania, was found dead in her off-campus apartment Sunday may have died from choking on chewing gum while sleeping, according to preliminary reports from medical personnel. The exact cause of death will come from the autopsy, the results of which were not “immediately released.”

source: WPXI
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...


Post a Comment