Thursday, January 15, 2015

'I Was Going to Rob This Place But I Know You'



Last Tuesday, a masked man walked into a convenience store in Wheat Ridge, Colorado, with every intention to commit a caper, but as soon as he saw the clerk, the plan went out the window. "(Expletive), I was going to rob this place but I know you," the would-be robber told the clerk. He then asked the clerk: "Do you know me?" When the clerk replied he didn't recognize him, the masked man said, "Good" and walked out of the store while giving a "thumbs up." A short time later police say a man fitting the description of the masked man, robbed a 7-Eleven.




source: WPTV
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment