Judge Bans Man From Smoking Inside His Own Home
A Washington DC man must go outside to smoke cigarettes after a judge ordered him to stop smoking inside his own home. The judge’s temporary ruling came after the Edwin Gray's new next door neighbors filed a lawsuit that claimed smoke from his home found its way into their home through holes in their shared basement. The couple said they worried the smoke would not only harm them and their child, but their unborn baby as well. The neighbors suing Edwin and his sister, Mozella Johnson, are also seeking $500,000 in damages.