Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Driver Calls Woman the N-Word, Pulls Gun, Threatens to Hang Her During Road Rage Incident




Talesha Jacobs from Augusta, Georgia says she was her way to pick up her kids on Saturday when changed lanes. That pissed off another driver, who Talesha says pulled up next her, rolled his windows and started to curse at her. "He called me a n***** b****, he pulled out a rifle on me and everything and then told me he was going to hang me, then said come on, come on, follow me," she recalled. She then gave the man the middle finger. The man then pointed a rifle at her and threatened to hang her. Although she was able to snap pictures of the man's license plate, he has not be identified or brought in for questioning.

source: WRDW


Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment