Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Isaac Mizrahi is a Slob


We love us some Isaac Mizrahi. That's a queen after our own hearts. We don't see anything wrong with his statement below, because we're the same way: We love to be home and watch TV.

He tells Factio Magazine:
"One of the most surprising things is that I am really a slob. It takes a lot of effort for me to look this put together. If I had my way, I would sit on the couch all day and eat ice cream and go to pieces with my dogs because that is the ultimate luxury to sit and watch TV with ones dogs. I don't get time enough to do that. My boyfriend thinks I'm a little nuts because that's all I want to do on my time off and he's bored with that. He wants to go to India or something, but I'm not doing that, it's too late for India."


PS: Isaac Mizrahi debuts his new show, Isaac Mizrahi: Tell Me Everything, on Martha Stewart Living Radio from 7pm to 8pm. It premiers tomorrow, Thurs. April 16.

source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment