Monday, July 27, 2009

Kim Zolciak is Just Like Michael Jackson and Britney. She Thinks So.


If you look up 'self-important' in any dictionary, you'll probably see Kim Zolciak's face. You'll probably see her face under 'cheater' and 'racist', too, but we're not even going there.

In an interview with People magazine, Kim says her "celebrity" mirrors that of anyone else. Flaws and all.

On Britney Spears:
“I feel bad for Britney Spears. I look at her and I’m like they just tear up one side and down the other! Then the next month, she’s doing so great. She’s lost weight. She’s a great mom all of a sudden. I kind of sympathize with her because I take a lot of that heat myself.”

On Michael Jackson:
“I understand the fame. My life changed in such a short period of time, I can’t imagine what he dealt with. Sometimes, emotionally, it’s taken its toll on me, never mind him who is far bigger worldwide.”

On NeNe:
“I would love to get a hold of her ass, but I don’t have time for her....I don’t want to waste any kind of energy on her and what’s she doing. I want her to be successful and rock on with herself.”

On critics:
“I look at it like negative press is better than no press...People write ‘Kim Zolciak sucks, Kim Zolciak is this'. It’s like, really? Thank you for that comment. At least you’re putting my name out there.”

This is too rich.

By the way, NeNe has said she and Kim are not friends, just business associates.



source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment