Monday, August 3, 2009

Mo'Nique: 'I like to Chew. I’m a Chewer'


When Mo'Nique's late-night talk show debuts this fall on BET, she will be a few pounds lighter, but she's never going "skinny".

“It’s OK to be big, but let’s be big and healthy,” she said. “I started at 262 pounds, and now I’m between 220-224. ... I want to meet my grandkids. So that’s why I had to lose some of the weight. Get myself into shape. I want to be here. I didn’t want to go through any surgeries. I wanted to make the commitment to myself to do it … and I’m enjoying the journey....I can’t get too much smaller because my head is big.”

These comments came while speaking with press about her upcoming show, and as for those skinny girls?

“Are skinny women still evil? I’m going to say yes. Because they’re hungry!” she said. “That’s why I can’t lose all that weight. I like to chew. I’m a chewer! … I’m used to my mouth moving, that’s why I’m a talk-show host.”


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment