Monday, August 3, 2009

Naomi Campbell Accused of Attacking Another Photog


Gaetano Di Giovanni claimed Naomi Campbell scratched his eye, slapped him and hit him with her handbag while he was trying to photograph her in Italy.

"First she hit with her bag, screaming at me and then she tried to slap me," he told newspapers. "I managed to avoid her – but her nails still got my eye. For a few seconds I could not see a thing. I could hear that her bodyguards and her boyfriend were trying to drag her away."

Naomi's people say this alleged attack never happened.

"Media reports circulating that Naomi Campbell attacked a photographer in Lipari, Sicily are completely untrue. The photographer was seen following Naomi Campbell on a small boat, taking photographs, the day after the alleged incident."

Police say no complaint has been filed.


source
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments:

Post a Comment